I went to the Perrfect Auto #112 at 10050 S.Eastern, Henderson, NV 89052 My car is a 2008 with 24,000 miles on it.

I have heard these guys were scam artist but I could not resist the $9.99 smog check. I went there my guard up. I had photographed everything before they took it to do the smog check. The mechanic was mad that I was watching his every move and called the manager over to block my view.

The manager was pretending to help with the smog check by holding a flashlight and blocking my view while the mechanic began to do his dirty work (poking around the air filter and belts). I let them proceed because I was going to bust them in front of everybody waiting. The manager came over and told me that my belts were bad and I needed a new air filter. I called him a G.D.

liar and pointed out that there was only 24,000 miles on the car and I had inspected my belts and changed the air filter 20 minutes prior to getting my smog test.The manager was steamed because I busted him in front of all the people waiting.

Had an Experience with Purrfect Auto Service?

Comments

thanks for posting this i was just gonna go smog my car with them thank u for saving me 10 bucks