I brought in a vehicle that they had worked on because of a noise I heard when driving my car. Since they did replace the front struts on my vehicle at a cost of $787, I thought maybe there might be another problem they did not catch. I brought the vehicle back and the individual drove the car around and informed me that I needed front wheel bearings replaced. The initial charge was $560 but was told he would do it for $490. I hesitated about doing it and wanted to get a second opinion. Sure enough, I took it to another mechanic and he fixed the noise (coming from the back tire) for $10.

My wife went to this place to give them another chance for the $22.95 oil change with the tire rotation included. Well surprise surprise, they are a just another auto service just wanting to rip you off. My wife came in wanting the oil change and then was told the HHR needed a special oil filter. So they charged my wife an extra $10 for the filter. I had never heard this from any other place that I had my oil changed.

If you need to have your car serviced, I would advise you to stay away from this place. These are the same auto service individuals that give places a bad name.

Had an Experience with Purrfect Auto Service?

Comments