2.0

Went to Purrfect Auto Service, 45 Rio Rancho Road #5a, Pomona, CA 91766 to have a smog check done on my car.Gave a coupon and was given a quote that seemed higher than expected.

Asked employee to break it down so I knew what I was paying for and did not want to give a clear answer. Tried to get it clarified and employee got rude and said to pay or go somewhere else. I asked what he said since I could not believe what he told me, and he threw my DMV paper at me and said to go somewhere else.

VERY Rude.After looking at online reviews, I see I am not the only one to experience this rude company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of purrfect auto service smog testing. Purrfect Auto Service needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned purrfect auto service smog testing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Purrfect Auto Service.

Had an Experience with Purrfect Auto Service?

Comments