i took my truck there for A/C service with some oil change,evap test diagnosit.and its fine,but they have to replace a small tube something..m ignorant on vehicle parts,so i decide,.fine i pay them $230 just because i trust them,that they would fixed the A/C .not a lot of women knows..i never thougt that this guys they trick you charging you money for extra.then they let you to come back after 3days of service,.so they check if theres any leak!guess..what!!they want me to pay$400 for BG cleaning system.why?they should fine out when they perform a test at the first place!!wow...rip off me right there!!NEVER GO THERE!!

Had an Experience with Purrfect Auto Service?

Comments

I had a problem with my vehicle being very hard to start after driving and shutting it off then shortly after try to restart it.Purrfect charged me almost nine hundred dollars and DID NOT FIX THE PROBLEM.

When I took it back I told they would fix my vrhicle on their dollar not mine from that point on.

They finally fixed it but it took four trips back.I will not go back there.

Please show up at 693 N Valle Verde Henderson Nevada on Saturday the 22nd at 8 am..The news will be there! Purrfect Auto protest!

contact me at heidi1973@yahoo.com tell me you will be there!

Love these funny comments.I called that number and its some guy with an indian accent.

Hard to imagine that he is the mastermind behind the Purrfect auto scheme.

Just another low life immigrant who takes advantage of our free market capitalism.:cry

#122061

Please contact my good friend Shafik. He can fix your car very cheap, his english is not so good though. :eek :roll

702-885-8885