While I was at Purrfect Auto Service one of their employees removed my air filter, after I told them that I did not want them to replace it another employee attempted to put the air filter back in. During the process of replacing the air filter he removed a large portion of the air duct system. He was not being very gentle with this and broke part of the air duct.

I was watching the entire process through the window from the waiting room.

The employee placed the portion of the air duct that he broke onto a computer station and left it there. When he proceeded to close the hood without replacing the broken portion I intervened and asked if he was planning on replacing the part. He claimed that he had merely forgotten to replace it.

He tried to tell me that "it just came off when I was replacing the air filter" and that it was already broken when I came in.

When I spoke with the manager he could only tell me that he was "baking his guys" and there was nothing he could do about it.

All I know is that the part was securely in place when I came in and it was comepletely broken off when I left.

Had an Experience with Purrfect Auto Service?

Comments

Coeur D Alene, Idaho, United States #200692

One thought comes to mind: PASS ME THE FREAKING DOOBIE!

Coeur D Alene, Idaho, United States #197917

Guess whta i saw while I was at Purrfectauto.The mechanics were smoking a joint in the back of the shop.

They didn't realize that i can see them.And i wasn't even surprised.