I keep getting these coupons in the mail for 9.95 oil changes from PurrfectAuto.so i decided to take my Mazda in this weekend for oil change and free tire rotation.

What a ripoff and waist of time. 2 minutes after i sit down, the salesman pays a visit to me and takes me out ot my car. He tries to tell me my transmission fluid is bad and i need an air filter and rear brakes and it's like $600. I told them i only want the oil change today and my brakes wre just done 2 months ago.

All of a sudden he instructs the mechanic to work on another car and my Mazda is put on the backburner. It took them over an hour to finish the oil change and put the tires back on my car. and I had to ask twice to please finish up my car. DON"T take your car to PurrfectAuto.

it's a bait and switch operation.They will try to take all your hard earned money.

Had an Experience with Purrfect Auto Service?

Comments

Coeur D Alene, Idaho, United States #221600

Let me think. Too good to be true+46 complaints=RIPOFF :eek :upset :eek :upset :(

HONESTLY ANOBODY WHO STILL TAKES THEIR CAR TO PURRFECT AHOLE SERVICE IS AN *** AND DESERVES TO BE SCAMMED.

#219895

An oil change and tire rotation for $9.95? That's too good to be true. At that price, the shop is losing money!