I took my 1990 Honda Accord to the Purrfect Auto Service located on Simmons & Ann Road in North Las Vegas, and they charged me $180.00. They did a horrible job, all the windows have bubbles, scratches, dirt, and lifting. I took it back and was told that my car was old and that they usually refuse to tint Honda Accords because they are too hard to do.

The guy in charge of the tint shop wanted to re-do my side windows but not the back one, because "it is perfect he said, and he added that I could take my car to any other tint shop and they would tell me that the back window was done right.

I took it to another shop and the owner pointed and marked several bubbles and scratches on all the windows.

I trusted this place with my car and they messed it up. Now it will cost me $250.00 more to have it done properly.

I am MAD!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Purrfect Auto Service?

Comments

All the purrfect auto *** are going down, who's laughing now? :grin :grin :grin

This shop at Ann and Simmons is not even in business anymore.What the *** happened to all the purrfects, I hardly see them anymore.

I want my 10 dollar ol change back.8)

I got more big news.The famous criminal Shafik Hirji is finally IN JAIL!

It was high time that crook got what he deserved.

I will sure miss getting cash every friday night, bye...:cry

Stay away from all Purrfect Autos.They will take advantage of you.

They need the money to stay open.

Boycott them, don't go there!:(

BIG NEWS GUYS.PURRFECT AUTO FINALLY GOING OUT OF BUSINESS.

MORE THAN 10 STORES ARE SHUT DOWN NOW INCLUDING THIS ONE BY ANN/SIMMONS.

SOMETHING GOOD CAME OUT OF THIS RECESSION.THANK GOD

Don't worry, they are out of business now.Just drove by there yesterday.

The owner was the *** looking Marty guy with his Corvette, him and of course the middle eastern buddies. :x

Try Good Year, much better service.

Purrfect is going down, justice at last!:grin